Monday, March 9, 2015

Tea for '2'

I've skipped a few beats, namely some major/minor holidays and a handful of months, but I couldn't wait to post some pics from her little birthday party.  She is mildly obsessed with tea parties and I'm mildly obsessed with parties in general so we thought this was a good fit.

First, she kicked off her birthday with a little graduation (handed a piece of paper by the front desk) at her swimming school. I was impressed she graduated again, she was impressed with the rubber ducky they gave her. Winning all around.


A new friend found their way into the fairy garden that morning, too.





And we 'ran into' our besties from Montana at the zoo the next day. I think I heard the phrase 'herding cats' more that day than the rest of my whole life. . .combined. 


And topped it all off with a proper tea for our love.  Happy birthday sweet Goose, oh how we love you!






Cousin love






2 comments: